Sunday 1 January 2012

Yuval Ron Ensemble

I thought I'd wish you a happy new year with some oud music, since this sort of music hasn't been featured for a while! I thought I should do a post about the Yuval Ron Ensemble because they have a captivating fusion of sounds.

The band is led by the singer Yuval Ron, an Israeli Jewish oud player. Their music is a fusion of jewish, Arabic and Christian Armenian music.

I hope you had a great new year's day, what ever you did. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you, who compliment the blog/ recommend my blog/ retweet my posts/follow me on Twitter or even constantly view my blog because you make it really worthwhile to have such a blog. Thank you to all of you who put up with the fact that I'm not always on time with my posts, I hope to improve on this now that I've had a term to get used to the life of a law student but I hope the fact that you can now subscribe to my blog posts on email, means that I waste less of your time going on the blog to find out if I've created a post.

Happy new year once again in any case and I hope you enjoy the music below!




No comments:

Post a Comment